As someone who had sworn off social networking until I’d got my life together somewhat, I would take this new beginning as a promising sign.
For those who remember me from a few years ago – I don’t think there’ll be many of you since I did go incognito for more than a little while – I am not as much of a cynic as I was back then. Here’s what you’ve missed:
- I didn’t do terribly with my GCSEs despite the lack of revision
- I kicked ass during my AS year and passed with good grades
- I left college halfway through the second year for personal reasons
- I tried my hand at theological studies and classical Arabic and failed
- I became a bit of a bum for a while and never left the house
- I am currently on an apprenticeship working within the SEND field
- I have almost finished an access course of sorts at uni
- I have received a confirmed offer to study BA (Hons) Special Education at uni from Sep 2016
And now, here I am.
Hopefully, this blog will be an aggregation of everything that happens in my life from here on out – be it good or bad. Fingers crossed, I will update this blog with some kind of regularity and allow it to become a part of my weekly routine, but there’s only one way to find out.