- Radhuni Haleem Mix
- Green chillies
- Soak cereals and pulses from Radhuni Haleem Mix with 2 cups (250ml sized cup) of boiled water for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad vessel and fry the chopped onions until they turned golden brown. Pick two third of fried onion up.
- Add the chicken pieces and sprinkle powdered spices from Radhuni Haleem Mix over the chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Pour water as required and cook until the chicken is well boiled.
- Put soaked cereals and pulses with water as required and cook, stirring frequently. When it comes to boil, simmer on a slow fire and stir occasionally with a wooden spatula.
- Cook the mixture until the water evaporates to form thickened gravy.
- Serve hot with fried onion, coriander leaves, chopped green chilli, cucumber chips, sliced egg and juice of lemon.
** this recipe can easily be made vegan by replacing the chicken with tofu and skipping the egg garnishing.