- 1/2 an aubergine, cut into eight slices
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Tin of chickpeas, drained
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp golden syrup
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Coriander for garnishing
- Place the aubergines and tomatoes on a baking tray, topped with paprika, salt, and pepper. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees celsius until soft.
- On a pan, roast the chickpeas with the red onions and golden syrup.
- Mix all of these together on a plate/bowl, sprinkle on some coriander and drizzle with lemon juice.