- 8 potatoes, mashed
- 12 thick lamb sausages
- 6 slices turkey rashers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small pack mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tins baked beans
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 200g cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Peel potatoes, boil and make into mashed potato – if you want it creamy, add some cream or milk while mashing.
- While potatoes are cooking, grill sausages and turkey until cooked. Once cooked, cut sausages into 3 pieces and turkey into small pieces. Fry onions and mushrooms until cooked.
- In a large casserole dish mix baked beans and tomatoes. Add sausages, turkey, onion and mushrooms, stir together. Top with mashed potato and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place in oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until cheese has melted. Place a tray under casserole dish as bean juice may bubble over sides.