- 150 g milk chocolate Hobnobs, crushed (crust)
- 250g mascarpone cheese (filling)
- 100ml double cream (filling)
- 2 tbsp Nutella (filling)
- 8 Ferrero Rochers, chopped (filling)
- 2 pieces white chocolate, melted and cooled (filling)
- Nutella, melted and cooled (topping)
- Ferrero Rochers, whole (topping)
- Hazelnuts, chopped (topping)
- Press the crushed biscuits into the bottom of glasses/bowls as the crust.
- Mix the cheese, double cream, Nutella, white chocolate, and chopped Ferrero Rocher and add on top of the biscuit base, then place in the fridge to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the cooled Nutella to the glasses and top with chopped hazelnuts, and press a whole Ferrero Rocher into the top.