- Noodles, cooked in boiling water (noodles)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (noodles)
- 3 tbsp oil (noodles)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (noodles)
- 1/2 tsp salt (noodles)
- 1 egg (noodles)
- Prawns (prawns)
- Green beans (prawns)
- Onion, thinly sliced (prawns)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (prawns)
- 1/2 tsp salt (prawns)
- 3 tbsp oil (prawns)
- Cook the prawns by frying the onions in a large pan with the oil. When it is starting to look golden brown, add the turmeric and the salt.
- Once the onions are looking softened, add in the green beans (you could use any vegetables you want, I just used Bangladeshi green beans) and stir in well. When these are soft, add the prawns and cook.
- In a separate wok, heat the oil and fry the onions in the same way as before, adding in the turmeric and salt.
- When the onions are ready, add in the noodles and cook well – it will look yellow in colour.
- Crack an egg over the noodles and mix in well ensuring it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Add in the prawn curry to the noodles and mix well. Serve hot!