- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup salad cream
- 2 lbs ground lamb
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- In a bowl, combine the cheddar, tomatoes, jalapeños, and salad cream.
- Mix the lamb, salt, and pepper. When combined, separate into 6 balls.
- Flatten these balls into patties by pressing the bottom of the can into the centre – this will create a hole to put the filling into.
- Fill the patties with the earlier mixture and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- On a griddle pan, grill the burgers until cooked through.
- Place in a bun (I used a brioche bun) and fill with salad and condiments of your choice (I used tomato slices and lettuce). Best served with maris piper chunky cut chips.