This meal was one of those things I made to spite my loser brothers and it actually came out a lot nicer than I thought it would be.
- 100g pasta, boiled and drained
- 1/2 an onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, chunked
- 2 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp mint sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- In a small wok, heat the oil and soften the onions. Add the pepper, salt, tomato, sauce, and mint sauce.
- Mix in well before adding the pasta.
- Once the pasta is cooked through and combined well with the other ingredients, make a dip at the centre of the wok.
- Crack the egg into the middle and cover with a lid, allowing the egg to fry with the pasta.
- Serve hot!